Position Announcement. Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Chemonics International, through the USAID-funded Strengthening Tuberculosis Control in Ukraine Project (stbcu.com.ua) seeks an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist to manage performance management and evaluation implementation, including data collection, monitoring, data quality assurance, data analysis, and support to Ukrainian counterparts’ reporting and recording systems. The position is a full-time position based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Experience with M&E issues on TB control and public health programs
- At least seven years of experience designing and implementing M&E systems and analytical studies for complex programs in developing countries
- Demonstrated analytical, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to train, mentor, and build institutional capacity in M&E
- Advanced degree in public health, epidemiology, or related discipline
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian, and fluent English
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines in team environments
- Experience with USAID or other USG organizations preferred
Please submit resume to MESpecialist@stbcu.com.ua by or before November 29, 2013 referencing subject “M&E Specialist”. Please, no telephone inquiries. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.